There are 2 tax lien's showing on my credit report that where paid in full in 2001 and 2002.please remove these from my credit report, due to paid in full.

I went through a divorce in 2000 and I paid off all the back balances on my social security number(and most of my ex-husbands) 2002.Please review these tax lien's and remove them from my credit report as soon as possible, I have notified you before of these errors, and really not clear as to why they haven't been removed before this time, thank you.

Had an Experience with Tax Lien?

Comments

Naha-Shi, Okinawa, Japan #81259

So this company, which you don't even mention, should know who you are by your cryptic name: KGPRIEBE1? You're an ***. I hope the liens are never removed from your credit report.

Fema - Customer Care Review Fema "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..." Read more Us Department Of Veterans Affairs - MASSIVE AGENT ORANGE COVER UP Us Department Of Veterans Affairs "I am a Vietan Vet. This was a totally senseless war against a country that was zero threat to the US. The US used tactics far worse than Syria..." Read more Clark County Courts - Deplorable actions by Family Court Judge Rena Hughes against a minor child Clark County Courts "Deplorable actions by Family Court Judge Rena Hughes against a minor child A child’s nightmare; Judge Hughes alienated a daughter from her mother Clark County, Nevada in the 2014 elections former Judge..." Read more Healthcare Gov - Web site has not worked for me for THREE YEARS Healthcare Gov "In 2015, I could not complete my enrollment online. I gave up. I was automatically re-enrolled for 2015. For 2016 I could not review and complete my enrollment. I needed..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more Omni Hotel - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID Omni Hotel "NO WELCOME DRINK NO WATER PRESSURE IN THE VILLA MOLD IN THE BATHROOM BLOOD STAINS ON FRESH SHEETS STAINS ON FRESH TOWELS BUGS ALL OVER THE TOILET DINNER RESERVATIONS POLICY..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more